The Experienced RiderCourse (ERC) is for experienced LICENSED riders and provides skills to heighten awareness and skill levels. Even if you have been riding for some time, there's always something new to learn. Using your own motorcycle, you'll put into practice the techniques of managing traction, stopping quickly, cornering and swerving.
This class is about 4 hours and the students use your own motorcycles, MUST HAVE MOTORCYCLE LICENSE and proof of insurance.
All motorcycles must pass a T-CLOCS inspection prior to the start of the class.
The registration fee for the class is $50.00 (non-refundable). Please note also, that if you are not present at roll call, you will forfeit your seat in the class and registration fee.
4 hours of riding
This is not a course used to obtain your Motorcycle "M" Endorsement on your license
Use your own motorcycle and helmet
May qualify graduates for insurance premium discount with some motorcycle insurers
Must have motorcycle license and show proof of insurance on day of course
The items needed for the Experienced RiderCourse are:
- Your Own Motorcycle (Drivers License and Proof of Insurance) MUST Have Motorcycle Endorsement on License.
- A helmet - bring your own or we can provide one for your use
- Full fingered gloves
- Over the ankle boots
- Eye protection - Eyeglasses, sunglasses or a full-faced visor will qualify
- A long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Full-length pants with no holes - denim is preferred
- Warm clothes and rain suit if you have one...we may ride in certain rainy conditions